2 months...after my last entry

2 months of absence in blogsphere may feel like an eternity... yet when I look at life, our life time on earth of 80 years seemed so transient in comparison. To me life is like fireworks, it is so beautiful, it brings smiles to those that see it, yet it fizzles out as soon as it starts.


This what some say about life...

"We cannot truly face life until we face the fact that it will be taken away from us."

"We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them."

"... asks what it’s too late to ask: 'Where is my life? Where is my life? What have I done with my life?' "

"Life is painting a picture, not doing a sum. "

"Growth is the only evidence of life. "

"Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways."

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."

"We are always getting ready to live but never living."

"I've come to give life, and life more abundantly" - Jesus Christ



So....Cherish life, live life!

No comments: