Healer

The is a truly a beautiful song written by someone from Hillsong church Australia, who is currently battling cancer. I was immensely moved by his faith and his perserverence for healing from God. He really reminded me of the woman with the issue of blood from the scriptures, where her faith and persistence to touch Jesus healed her of her disease.

So often in our circumstances, we magnify our problems because we choose to focus on it. We feel there's no way out. No way. And we forget, there is a God bigger than our problems, One who is the God of the impossible.

Live on Mike!


Here's the lyrics of the song:

Healer by Hillsong Church

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You
I trust in You
I believe You’re my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You’re my Portion
I believe You’re more than enough for me
Jesus You’re all I need
My Healer, You’re my Healer
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands
Mike's Story on youtube:

No comments: