NEW Workout Plans

The long MC that I am currently on is killing me! I have been grounded (even more so due to the escalating PSI figures) for 3 weeks so far. That means 3 more weeks more before I can stretch my limbs again...

Well, for those who don't really know. I have started to workout religiously for the past few months to gain some body mass. For the past 2 months I have been following a 4 day work-week weight training routine hoping to put on muscle mass. Things went pretty smoothly until I went for the Squint Surgery. I must say the trainings are tough and costly, considering the amout of time and money (such as gym entrance fees and nutritional supplements) I had to invest in to see gains.

Why did I start working out? There are 2 reasons - dissatifaction, and family/peer pressure. Technically, I belong to a group called Ectomorphs. There are 3 diffrent classifications - mesomorph (the muscular ones), endomorphs (fats ones), ectomorphs (skinny ones). Like me, some common traits of ectomorphs are: high metabolic rates, long limbs, small rib cage. Ectoomorphs have little inherent ability to build muscle and hardly store up fats, leading to skinny frames. My body mass index (BMI) was 16.0 (2.0 below the acceptable value) when I first started out - that classifies me under "poor physique" category. I needed a change man!

OK... I've drawn up a new lifitng plan which I thought I can post here....

Mondays and Thurdays

Machine Abdominal Crunches ( 3 Sets)
Obliques Crunches (2 Sets)
Tricep Extensions (3 Sets)
Reverse Barbell Curls (3 Sets)
Seated Cable Rows (Middle Back) (3 Sets)
Lats Pull Down (3 Sets)
Calf Press ( 3 Sets)

Tuesdays and Fridays

Flat Bench Press (3 Sets)
Inclined Bench Press (2 Sets)
10 Degrees Flys (2 Sets)
Seated Military Press with Smith Machine (4 Sets)
Upright Barbell Rows (3 Sets)
Barbell Curls (3 Sets)
Squats (3 Sets)
Deadlifts (3 Sets)
Leg Press (3 Sets)

If you are looking for bodybuilding resources, I recommend www.bodybuilding.com Hehe...hopefully no more skinny joel soon :)

No comments: