William Hung in-the-making?

"Oh no! Sh*t!", I shouted in my head when I saw the message Alex sent me that morning. It was just the break of dawn. My eyes almost burst out of the sockets in disbelief. They wanted me to SING during the coming Annual CMPB Dinner and Dance, to be held at Amara Hotel.

Aiyoz..How am I going to do it? Er.. I tremble and stutter on stage (that's from my experience in secondary school when I had to narrate a class play on teacher's day concert) I don't have a fantastic singing voice (not like those lead singers in my secondary school choir), although I am not tone-deaf. The Commander, COs (commanding officers), Branch Heads, will all be present! What if I zao xia (hokkien for go off-pitch). Will I be teased if I do badly? All these were the concerns when the facts settled in... I don't think I have a choice, do I?

What can I sing? Mandarin or english? Which genre? What will suit my vocal range? How am I going to represent myself? Am I thinking too much? Should I just take it easy, and switch to a happy-go-lucky mood? No... I don't want to be CMPB's infamous William Hung...

Help! What song is good? Tag your thoughts people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

carbohydrate diet How many calories do I need daily? Learn more. Please visit carbohydrate diet