this 3-month break is really too long and unbearable.

ok, call me a weirdo or whatever you want. But i really hate long breaks like this... let me see... what i've done this holiday...

1. watch more movies than the number of movies i've watched the last 3 years added up
2. tutored some nice kids for 'o' level physics
3. hit the gym again after a 6 months break (my gym partner is recovering from a broken wrist)
4. met up with different group frens on and off to catch up with them after a busy semester
5. 'chup-in' the school's freshmen orientation camp, acted in 'fright nite' production of the camp
6. slept late... wake up late....
7. celebrated my 23 birthday with loved ones and frens

..... this looks damn depressing. like walking aimlessly in a valley.

I need to start living for my dreams.. and start soaring for the sky!!

No comments: