bee-zee busy

3rd week into the semester...Seems like everyone is showing signs of stress liaoz haha.. rushing lab reports, completing computing assignments, tutorials, reading.. and the list goes on and on. gosh, this is just the 3rd week!! TGIF! what else can i say. life's getting tougher in sch, but the tough gets goin!

well, on the bright side, i managed to finish all my assignments on time, found time to gym with Damien (well.. i still remember my 70kg goal)... but on the 'not-so-bright' note, i missed out on all the morning prayer meetings this week. somehow i just couldnt find the motivation to wake up earlier to pray... i'm not feeling guilty for not doing so, but deep down, i knew things could have been better if i prayed... but i still chose to do it on my own strength. sometimes, logic tells me "hey, sleeping less = lower productivity... that's certainly not very spirit-filled living rite? where did faith go? sometimes i find it so hard to depend on God... maybe wad pastor Tan said in church is rite. when the branch gets separated from the vine, it wouldnt die immediately due to the residual life it gets from the vine. but withering is only a matter of time.... that reminds me of...

"Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me." John 15:4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog!!