Festival of Praise

*pls excuse me of my language... i am typing this at 1.30am with a lecture to attend tmr mornin.*

Just attended sat and sun sessions of FOP, i tot it was good. This yr's highlights were the Hillsong band led by Reuben Morgan, and the Parachute Band. Learnt some really nice worship songs that i can use.... hopeful i can become more diligent with my quiet time... I really need to change for the better.

Sun's session was more memorable. The cell group went to ice-skate at kallang leisure park before service stars. gosh i really cant skate! i felt totally helpless..really helpless. can't believe that kids can skate better than me. a young gal (around the height of my waist) looked at me with that o-my-god-you-cant-skate look, and i really felt like digging a hole in the ice and die. haha

well, thanks to the CG and howard, they encourage me to go 1 round the skating ring. well i may not have gained much in my skating capabilities during the 2 hrs, but i certainly set me thinking and reflective abt my life. sometimes, to achieve something, we must be dare to be different. just like me hanging around the edge of the ring, sticking to your comfort zone can give you the assurance of safety, but it really bring you no where. stepping out into the open gives you the risk of falling and injuries, we really must learn to fall and pick ourselves up to learn something in life. stay in safety, and we may stay the same forever.

will share the photos another day haha. nite!

No comments: